Thursday 19 January 2012

Better late than never? The Final Quarter

1998

Eels - Cancer For The Cure





Scott Weiland - Where's The Man




Sparklehorse - Pig




Queens Of The Stone Age - Avon




Jerry Cantrell - My Song




16 Horsepower - For Heaven's Sake



1999

The The - Swine Fever

Not for the first time in my list, this sneaks into two songs. Unfortunately there just aren't many options with some of my choices. Enjoy anyway. Or don't? Whatever...




Mark Lanegan - Carry Home




Incubus - Drive




Blur - Trimm Trabb




Deus - Instant Street




Nine Inch Nails - Into The Void



Well,
That's my 50 from the 1990's...

In my eagerness to finally get this into the 'cloud' I haven't gone to the trouble of explaining my choices as my fellow music aficionados have.

Some choices have meaning to me, others feature in this collection for no reason other than I just really like the song.

I will, though, follow these posts up with a few snippets of reasoning in more timely manner than that with which the list was posted!


S

No comments:

Post a Comment